BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 14, 2011

My Dream...My Future...

    Every one of  us has a dream..Dreams will never come true if you don't exert effort to achieve it As we achieve our dream..there will be always roadblocks, trials, and problems that will  challenge us . But these obstacles don;t have to affect you or stops you in achieving our dream.

    Every individual has a dreams ... mine is to become an educator and an restaurateur someday. I will devote a large part of myself and sacrifice my time and all just to fulfill my dream. I will work hard not only for my family but for my future as well. I will study hard seriously so that I will have a bright future.

    And If someday I will achieve all my dreams, I will be looking back and be thankful to all the people who have been a part of my success.

0 comments: